среда, 7 мая 2008 г.

Tal Bachman - "Aeroplane"

Настроение сейчас - I can fly!)))


.
"I was wrong to keep you underneath my finger,
I was wrong to try and change you like I did.
Oh I was a fool, I was to blame
And I put myself to shame
Now you and your love can show me the way.
You gave me your heart and one last chance.

Now I, I feel like an aeroplane above the rain -
And I, I wont make the same mistakes I used to make.
*It was love and evolution,
It was tearing it us apart.
I prayed for a solution and I found it in your heart.
Now I, I feel like an aeroplane above the rain.
I can fly!

It's true, I loved taking you for granted,
I was deaf and numb and blind to who you were.
Now I'm gonna show you and you're gonna see
Everything you mean to me
I am going to be there whenever you need.
I'll protect you, I'll respect you!

Now I, I feel like an aeroplane above the rain -
And I, I won't make the same mistakes I used to make!
*It was just another emotion,
It was running through my veins,
But you gave me your devotion and something in me changed.
Now I, I feel like an aeroplane above the rain,
I can fly!

I'll protect you, I'll respect you!
Now I, I feel like an aeroplane above the rain.
Yes and I, I wont' make the same mistakes I used to make.
Oh I feel like aeroplane above the rain,
Yes and I, I won't make the same mistakes I used to make,

Some questions have no answers,
Some answers have no truth,
The Truth is my religion -
And I seen the truth in you.
And I, I feel like an aeroplane above the rain.
I can fly!"

.

  



DELIRIUM LIRIS))

Комментариев нет: